Moroccan Government Scholarship 2022-23 | Apply Now
Moroccan Government Scholarship 2022-23
The Moroccan Agency for International Cooperation (AMCI) has awarded scholarships to Pakistani students for admission to Moroccan Public Higher, Technical, and Vocational Education Institutions for the academic year 2022-23. The deadline for HEC to receive nominations is September 20th, 2022.
- Be a Pakistani/AJK national with a permanent address in Pakistan/AJK. Holders of dual nationality are ineligible.
- The selected scholar must be ready to begin academic studies in Moroccan universities by the start of the academic year (September/October 2023).
- By the application deadline, the applicant must meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of 12 years of education (FSC/A-level) is required. Undergraduate programme degree Aged between 19 and 23 years.
- For the Master's programme, a minimum of 16 years of education in relevant fields of study is required
- A minimum of 18 years of education in the relevant field of study is required for admission to a PhD programme at a Moroccan university.
Only students who have demonstrated satisfactory results in the French language learning programme will be granted permission to travel to Morocco to pursue their scholarship/training in French at a Moroccan public institution of higher education. No one will be permitted to apply for a scholarship unless they have demonstrated satisfactory mastery of the French language. Those who do not have a sufficient knowledge of the French language are required to enrol in a French language course in their country by enrolling at an appropriate centre dedicated to this purpose, such as the Alliance Francaise, a French cultural centre, or a French language school. Linguistic fields, Arabic literature, and Islamic studies are taught in Arabic, so applicants must be fluent in Arabic and hold a proficiency certificate.
- Applicants must also meet any additional requirements imposed by the relevant Moroccan university.
- The candidate must not have been previously suspended or expelled from the Kingdom of Morocco for any criminal activity.
- The applicant who is successful in the French language Training programme organised in their country of origin must have the following documents in their possession prior to their arrival in Morocco for the academic year 2022-23.
- A lengthy visa (student visa)
- Health certificate attesting to vaccination against infectious and contagious diseases, specifically for Tuberculosis
Please carefully read the subject scholarship programme details, such as stipend, accommodation, medical coverage, visa and residency requirements, which are available at: (Information File for Morocco)
To locate Moroccan institutions/universities:
Please visit the following websites:
NOTE: All applicants are advised to read all instructions (pages 2-3) in the Moroccan information file mentioned above. This will assist you in locating your desired university and programme.
Please Apply Online at:
What's Your Reaction?